Got a need and no answer?
Is your car on its last legs?
Have you charged your cards to the limit?
Are you ready to throw things out the window?
Here’s something for you to try: Prayer.
There’s a secret to prayer, though, one that’s vital for you to learn.
Prayer is not magic. We can’t pray and expect our answer to appear.
Let’s look at Matthew 21:22:
“And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.”
Here’s the key: Believe.
Again, not magic. This is an attitude ... viewpoint-changing behavior.
Here’s how it works:
1. We admit that we have a desire for our circumstances to change.
2. We commit that desire into prayer with God.
3. We resolve (believe) that from this moment forward, our change is starting.
4. We become aware of and open to opportunities to bring about our desired change.
5. We begin living out the new life promised us by God.
So, come on. Give it a try. Prayer will work for you.
Give God a chance. He’ll come through for you today.
Copyright © 2020 MyChurchNotes.net