Today’s title is puzzling.
Life as a dandelion? Aren’t dandelions weeds? We certainly try to eradicate them from the garden.
Here’s the thing about dandelions:
- They are a good source of nutrition.
- They spread willingly and rapidly.
- Once they put down roots, they are difficult to disturb. They grow right back.
That’s how we need to live as Christians.
1. We must feed the hungry with the good news of Christ.
2. We must be willing to minister to as many as God sends our way.
3. We must be firmly rooted in the Word and in the teachings of Christ.
Romans 5:15 speaks to our dandelion life with authority:
“But the free gift is not like the trespass. For if many died through one man's trespass, much more have the grace of God and the free gift by the grace of that one man Jesus Christ abounded for many.”
It’s time to get rooted in God that many may be gifted with the good gift of salvation.
Christ isn’t just for us. He’s for all of us.
Copyright © 2020 MyChurchNotes.net